Menu of BMB
All submitted articles are read by the editorial staff. Those articles evaluated by editors to be inappropriate to journal criteria are rejected promptly without external review. Articles evaluated to be of potential interest to our readership are sent to double-blind reviewers. The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer’s recommendation from among several possibilities: rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted. The Editor of BMB has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
To be published in this Journal, a paper should meet general criteria:
- The submitted article must be original, unpublished work, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Provides strong evidence for its conclusions.
- Should be a research result or literature studies in management and economics field
In general, to be acceptable, the article should represent an advance in understanding likely to influence thinking in the field. There should be a discernible reason why the work deserves the visibility of publication in BMB rather than the best of the specialist journals.
1. Author Article Submission
2. Editor Evaluation [some articles are rejected or returned before the review process]
3. Double-blind peer review process
4. Editor Decision
5. Confirmation to the authors